The main objective of Nursing degree from the UDC is to train generalist nurses with scientific and human qualification to:
- Respond to the health cares needs of people, families, groups and comunities, from an integral conception.
- Establish emphatic and effective interpersonal relationships with the patients, families and team works.
- Act on ethical principles and values respecting individual rights and keeping personal dignity.
- Use critical thinking, reflective practice and scientific methodology.
- Build and contribute to the personal, professional and social development.
Clinic education begins with simulated practices for skill development, continuing with clinical practices in health centers that allow the student to integrate knowledge, skills, attitudes, and professional values and explore the different reality cares.
This study is verified and published
This study renewed its accreditation on 11 July 2017.
|Contact with the affiliated center to known the registration prices.|
Offered place for academic course 2019/2020
The Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing studied at A Coruña College of Nursing is a prestigious degree that enables graduates to perform health care in public and private institutions.
The students will receive a high-quality instruction directed to acquire a wide range of knowledges and skills that will be of use in their future development as health professionals.
The Bachelors Degree in Nursing is required for master’s degree, doctorate and to specialize in a specific nursing field.
|Starting academic year||2009/2010|
|Last update/verification ACSUG date||22/06/2009|
|Authorization Xunta Council date||27/08/2009|
|Authorization DOG publication date||16/09/2009|
|Official BOE publication date||05/01/2010|
|DOG syllabus publication date||07/08/2014|
|BOE syllabus publication date||07/08/2014|