UDC Master’s studies programmes are open to students with an undergraduate degree or equivalent from a recognised Spanish university, or an equivalent qualification from a recognised third-level institution in the EHEA.
Candidates from non-EHEA university systems are not required to have their qualifications officially recognised, provided the UDC is satisfied that the learner outcomes and status of their non-EHEA qualification are homologous to the equivalent degree in Spain. This is an application-specific statement of equivalence only: under no circumstances may the University’s admission of non-EHEA qualifications be construed as a form of official accreditation.
Applications for UDC Master’s studies programmes will be assessed on the basis of specific entry criteria, including the candidate’s academic qualifications and merits. Information relating to entry procedures and requirements will be included in the programme structure for each degree.
The decision to offer a student a place on a UDC Master’s degree programme is the result of an application-specific evaluation process, and has no bearing on the academic or professional status of the candidate’s existing qualifications.
More information on Master's studies programmes admission.
This Máster's Degree is open to graduates with a sufficient scientific or technological background to be able to address the most advanced aspects of Chemistry or initiate in Chemical Research, in such a way that they can address and solve the problems demanded by industry and society, promoting research at a fundamental and applied level, as well as business-level development and innovation.
Degrees that give access to the master, in this order:
2. Degrees related to Chemistry or Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Materials Science, Pharmacy, Marine Sciences, or others of equivalent profile.
3. Other university degrees that include chemical training in their program..
4. Other university degrees with a similar profile to the previous ones.
They will be able to access the official master's degrees:
1. Those persons who are in possession of an official Spanish university degree.
2. Those who hold a degree issued by a higher education institution of the EEES that authorizes to access Master's education in the issuing country.
3. Graduates in educational systems external to the EEES without having to homologate their degrees, after verification by the University that these degrees certify a level of studies equivalent to the corresponding Spanish university degrees and that they authorize in the country that issues the degree of access to postgraduate education, in accordance with the provisions of Real Decreto 1393/2007 and Real Decreto 861/2010.
Applications for places on UDC Master’s programmes should be made using the online application system on the UDC website.
Application for the UDC Master’s in Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Language Teaching should be made in writing using the form provided online.
Completed forms should be submitted to the Faculty of Education office.
Applications from students with degrees from non-EHEA university systems should be accompanied by officially notarised or apostilled translations (into either of the two official languages of the University of A Coruña) of the following documents:
Registration will be completed through the online registrar according to the dates indicated in the official admissions calendar for UDC Master’s programmes.
Where necessary, the following documentation should be submitted to the relevant Department within 10 calendar days of registration:
20 places offered in academic year 2020/2021
Once requested the admission by the student, selection and admission of the students at the master by the Master Academic Commission will be carried out previous verification by part of the administrative units that the applicant fulfil the access requirements.
Special deadlines for Foreign University System students outside of Spanish University System for academic year 2021/2022 are:
The general admission deadlines for academic year 2021/2022 are:
You can also check the deadline calendar for master's admissions.
There is a system of aids and scholarships for students in need. The different criteria, application procedures and deadlines depend on the body that convenes (own, regional and state) and the type of aid. You can consult the following links:
We also note the following: