UDC Master’s studies programmes are open to students with an undergraduate degree or equivalent from a recognised Spanish university, or an equivalent qualification from a recognised third-level institution in the EHEA.
Candidates from non-EHEA university systems are not required to have their qualifications officially recognised, provided the UDC is satisfied that the learner outcomes and status of their non-EHEA qualification are homologous to the equivalent degree in Spain. This is an application-specific statement of equivalence only: under no circumstances may the University’s admission of non-EHEA qualifications be construed as a form of official accreditation.
Applications for UDC Master’s studies programmes will be assessed on the basis of specific entry criteria, including the candidate’s academic qualifications and merits. Information relating to entry procedures and requirements will be included in the programme structure for each degree.
The decision to offer a student a place on a UDC Master’s degree programme is the result of an application-specific evaluation process, and has no bearing on the academic or professional status of the candidate’s existing qualifications.
More information on Master's studies programmes admission.
Those who are qualified or have a or Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Biology, Environmental Science, Ocean Science, Pharmacy and Biochemistry. Other qualifications related to the branches of Science and Engineering: Geology, Physics, Food Technology, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Agronomic Engineering, etc. In these cases, recommendations will be made to those students for whom it is the most suitable path to take.
• Direct access for graduates in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Biology, Environmental Sciences, Marine Sciences, Pharmacy, Biochemistry.
• Access by other graduates in science careers and technology-based degrees is possible: Geology, Physics, Food Technology, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, etc. In this regard, as part of the Tutorial Action Plan of the master, recommendations will be made to the students on which is the most appropriate specialization based on their previous knowledge.
• Access of foreign students from educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) will be carried out according to the academic regulations and procedures of the UDC.
Applications for places on UDC Master’s programmes should be made using the online application system on the UDC website.
Application for the UDC Master’s in Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Language Teaching should be made in writing using the form provided online.
Completed forms should be submitted to the Faculty of Education office.
Applications from students with degrees from non-EHEA university systems should be accompanied by officially notarised or apostilled translations (into either of the two official languages of the University of A Coruña) of the following documents:
Registration will be completed through the online registrar according to the dates indicated in the official admissions calendar for UDC Master’s programmes.
Where necessary, the following documentation should be submitted to the relevant Department within 10 calendar days of registration:
24 places offered in academic year 2019/2020
• Admission criteria will be based on the applicant's Curriculum Vitae and, if applicable, a personal interview.
• Selection and admission of candidates is conducted by the Academic Committee of the Master, which will act as the Selection Commission, after verification by the administrative units that the applicants meet the access requirements.
The general admission deadlines for academic year 2019/2020 were:
Special deadlines for Foreign University System students outside of Spanish University System:
You can also check the deadline calendar for master's admissions.
There is a system of aids and scholarships for students in need. The different criteria, application procedures and deadlines depend on the body that convenes (own, regional and state) and the type of aid. You can consult the following links:
We also note the following: